TBS Unify Pro32 Nano 5.8G SMA Transmitter (VTX)
With the TBS Unify Pro32 Nano we have boosted the output power, improved the robustness, decreased the power consumption, added capability for insane features and perfected the way it is installed in your multirotor. In a nutshell, it’s the most comprehensive, future proof, highest quality and overall best nano VTX ever made.
- Smallest, lightest video transmitter on the market
- Up to 400mW of output power
- Ultra-clean transmission (up to 16 pilots at once!)
- PitMode - Power-up your quad during a race. Now with team-race capability!
- Easy OSD, FC and RC channel changes, with fallback button menu
- Robust RF amplifier allows powering up without antenna for hours!
- Clean power-up and video switching
- CE Certified
Pitmode - Made to Race
Zero interference even while powered up, it's now a possibility! If you've ever repaired a quad during a race, you'll know the frustrations of not being able to power on and test your system. With PitMode, we will reduce the output power to a bare minimum (way below single digit mW's) to allow you to power up your quad and still see the image! You've got less than one meter of range to put your quad through its paces before placing it on that starting grid. Using SmartAudio or CRSF, you can power up the VTx using your remote!
SmartAduio V2.1 & CRSF - Team Race Ready
SmartAudio technology provides UART control for your entire video transmitter. Parameters such as output power, bands, channels and frequency can be freely controlled. This enables remote channel control directly from a smart device (TBS Crossfire, external bluetooth or wifi module required), from your radio (TBS Crossfire with TBS Tango or OpenTX compatible remote required), or from the OSD (e.g. Betaflight OSD, TBS CORE PRO).
With all these options available, you ought to find something that fits your bill. Together with CleanSwitch, the sky is the limit ... jump between channels without interfering fellow pilots in air, create backup-/emergency-frequencies, global VTx power adjustments by race organizers or other clever systems aimed at streamlining and improving race management are now a possibility!
CleanSwitch - Neighbor Friendly
CleanSwitch is a technology developed at TBS that will ensure that your video transmitter is interference-free while powering on, or while changing channels. All current video transmitters swipe across the entire band while being powered on, often resulting in flickering and heavy interference to anyone in the air, regardless of video channel chosen. TBS CleanSwitch will allow you to power on and change channels while your buddies are in the air, without any external interference. CleanSwitch is race friendly, and pilot friendly ... that's how we like it at TBS :)
- Brand: Team BlackSheep
- Operating Voltage: 4.5V - 5.5V
- Operating Temperature: Watch for normal airflow
- Video Input Impedance: 75 Ohm
- Video Format: NTSC/PAL
- Output Power: 14dBm (25mW), 20dBm (100mW), 26dBm (400mW)
- Antenna Connector: U.FL Socket
- Dimensions: 15mm Long / 13mm Wide / 2mm Thick
- Weight: 1g
- 1x TBS Unify Pro32 5.8G Video Transmitter
- 1x Silicone Cable Set (pre-tinned)
- 1x Linear Whip Antenna
- 1x Shrink Tube