TBS Caipirinha II PNP 930mm Mini FPV Wing Plane
We're incredibly excited to announce the TBS Caipirinha II - the wing that puts your piloting, pronunciation, and spelling skills to the test! It's a gentle long range cruiser that turns into a fierce mountain diver with just a slight push on your pitch stick.
The Caipirinha II is based on the Wipeout by HappyFlyers from Switzerland! A polycarbonate battery bay, push-to-open equipment bays, a PDB with up to 3 battery inputs, wiring channels that stretch across the entire wing, a huge 6mm-plywood-lined center section are just some of the innovations that make this plane stand out from the rest. An ultra-sleek and aerodynamic finish ensure that no energy goes to waste, and a very good glide slope makes thermaling or long distance sloping highly enjoyable.
The PNP kit from TBS is equipped with high quality, digital metal gear servos, a CP2814-1050kV Cobra motor, 50A Hobbywing ESC, and high quality Aeronaut CAM Carbon folding propellers. Vertical climbs, rocket-like punch outs, or highly efficient cruising are all within the design parameters of this setup!
We can confidently say it's going to be the only long range cruiser you will ever need, and the only flying wing in its weight class with such a performance envelope.
- Small, lightweight, fly anywhere design
- Ultimate in flight stability and endurance
- Virtually indestructible EPP/Plywood construction
- Pre-cut camera, servo, battery, R/C receiver, and video transmitter slots
- 2x push-to-open equipment bays for R/C and FPV electronics
- Pre-cut, sanded and covered ultra-lightweight elevons & pushrods
- Everything prepared as far as possible with final assembly time around 2 hours
- Brand: Team BlackSheep
- Flying Time: 90min
- Endurance: 45mi / 75km
- Battery Capacity: 4500mAh 4s - 6600mAh 4s, 20C or more
- Wingspan: 36.5in / 930mm
- Suggested Dimensions: 48mm / 36mm / 150mm, 525g
- Maximum Dimensions: 60mm / 44mm / 165mm, 550g
- Weight: 50oz / 1400g AUW (including GoPro Session5 and battery)
- 1x Caipirinha II FPV Wing Plane (with all hardware accessories)
- 2x Digital MG Servo (6kgf/cm, 5V - 6V)
- 1x CP2814 1050KV Cobra Motor
- 1x 50A Hobbywing Skywalker Wing ESC
- 1x Aeronaut 10x6 Folding Prop (with prop assembly in CNC aluminum))
- FPV Camera: TBS ZeroZero II or TBS69
- Video Transmission:
- 5.8GHz: TBS FPVision or TBS Unify Pro V3 with TBS Core Pro
- 2.4GHz: TBS Core Pro with Unify 500mW / 800mW VTX
- Crossfire Micro RX or Diversity RX