Matek VTX-1G3 1.3G 2CH 630MW SMA Video Transmitter (VTX)
- 2CH US version (1258MHz and 1280MHz)
- RF power output 28dBm, 630mW
- 6V - 36V DC input (2s - 8s LiPo)
- Button control and LED indicators
- Built-in AGC microphone
- Brand: Matek Systems
- Power Consumption: <2.5W
- Video Format: NTSC / PAL
- Audio Sub-carrier: 6.5 MHz / 6.0MHz
- Connector: SMA
- Dimensions: 36mm / 21.5mm (board only)
- Weight: 9g (without antanna)
- DC Input: 6V - 36V (with reverse polarity protection)
- Video Input: VID
- Ground: Yes
- On-board Regulator Output: 5V, 1.5A Max
- Audio Input: 6.5MHz (onboard microphone shares rail)
- UARTs: TX, RX (for firmware update)
- 1x VTX-1G3 Video Receiver
- 1x SMA Dipole Antenna (1240MHz center frequency)
- Press and hold the button 2 seconds to enter the frequency setting (frequency LED blinks).
- Press the button to select the frequency.
- When the LED blinks at new frequency, RF input is enabled on this frequency.
- The new frequency and output will be enabled if no button action within 3 seconds.
- CMS control is not supported.
- The 2CH US version is locked to 1258MHz and 1280MHz; can be unlocked to 9CH via firmware update.