Hobbywing XRotor Micro F4 G3 OSD Flight Controller
Powerful Hardware for Super Fast Operating Speed
The F4 G3 Flight Controller features a STM32F405 MCU with powerful computing capacity and super operating speed, combined with the high-sensitivity ICM20602 6-axis motion sensor that supports a 32KHz PID controller and gyro. The built-in OSD chip allows users to easily adjust or set OSD parameters via Betaflight, Cleanflight, Butterflight, or invaflight software or via radio transmitter. The internal TF-card expansion slot allows users to insert an SD card to record more flight data.
Innovative Shock-absorbing Structure
The innovative connecting method via a soft cable (best with XRotor Micro 45A ESC), combined with the shock-absorbing design of the mounting holes, effectively reduces the impact on high sensitivity FC components from outside shock, making every flight more stable and precise.
On-board Filter Circuit
The Micro F4 G3, which integrates with a filter circuit module (XRotor Micro 45A ESC only), providing better powering conditions for the VTX to capture a clear and stable image.
Multiple Throttle Signal Modes Supported
Besides the latest DShot 150, 300, 600, and 1200 high-speed digital throttle signal modes and the Proshot 1000 mixed throttle signal mode, the Oneshot 125, Oneshot 42, Multishot, and regular PWM signal modes are also supported.
- Model: Hobbywing XRotor Micro F4 G3
- Programming: Betaflight, Cleanflight, and others
- Compatible Modes: PWM, Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot, Dshot150, Dshot300, Dshot600, DShot1200, Proshot1000, and others.
- Compatible Transmitters: PPM, Spektrum, SBUS, SUMD, SUMH, XBUS, IBUS, JETIEXBUS, CRSF, SRXL, and others.
- OSD: Built-in
- Voltage Monitoring: Supported
- Current Monitoring: Supported
- External Buzzer: Supported
- LED Control: Supported
- TF-card: Supported
- USB Port: MicroUSB
- Dimensions: 36mm / 36mm
- Weight: 6g
- 1x XRotor Micro F4 G3 Flight Controller
- 4x Silicone Grommets