FrSky Taranis X9D Plus 2.4G 16CH Radio Transmitter - Mode 2
This is the FrSky Taranis RC X9D Plus radio system. The radio includes a Haptic Vibration Feedback System which provides a alternative feedback to the existing voice and sound. If you are a club member, this is a welcome addition to avoid annoying your fellows. The Plus also includes a dual color LCD back-lit screen, allowing you to adjust from white to blue. Each radio ships with the newest firmware version to support the new Haptic Vibration Feedback System.
When it comes to possibilities, the Frsky Taranis sets a new standard. FrSky is well known for their frequency hopping ACCST technology that takes advantage of the entire 2.4GHz band, resulting in excellent range and reliability. They now offer their first full transmitter system.
The Taranis X9D Plus mixes the power of the OpenTX open-source software with an unbelievable ergonomic case with 8 programmable switches, 2 twist knobs, and 2 easy to get to lateral 'slider' pots, not to mention the ultra-smooth quad bearing gimbals.
The X9D Plus utilizes Voice Alerts from an internal speaker, versus just an annoying beeper. From audible count down timers to low voltage and landing gear down warnings, just about anything can be programmed; you can even use your own voice. The SD card slot offers unlimited memory options. There's also a USB port for upgrades, and even a headphone jack.
One of the best features of the Taranis X9D Plus is its full telemetry capability, as well as RSSI signal strength feedback. There are 3 different programmable fail-safe modes and a receiver lock, so no more crashes due to selecting the wrong model. If you have stock in other brand receivers or BNFs, no worries, the Taranis has a JR-style RF module slot, so you have the option to use other modules such as the Orange DSM2/DSMX or Open LRS 433mhz module, or pop in another Frsky module to expand the transmitters capabilities even more with duel RF.
When you put it all together, between FrSky ACCST technology and the power of the OpenTX software, a ergonomic case with ultra-smooth smooth ball bearing gimbals, a large backlit LCD, and included battery pack, you have versatility and power at an unprecedented value.
- Haptic vibration feedback system
- Adjustable screen colors (White to Blue)
- Newest firmware
- RSSI alarms (warns you of reception problems before it becomes an accident)
- 16 channels (more when combined with external module)
- 64 mixers, 9 flight modes
- 16 custom curves with 3-17 points each, 32 logic switches
- Self-test of the transmitter antenna
- 60 Model memory (expandable via a SD card)
- Audio Speech outputs
- USB and SD card slot for unlimited memory, and firmware upgrades, sound editing.
- Long range system capable of up to 3 times the range of current systems
- Quad bearing gimbals that are silky smooth
- State-of-the-art open source software (open TX)
- Super low latency for ultra-quick response (9ms)
- Large back-lit display
- Real-time data logging
- Receiver lock (program locked to aircraft)
- JR Style module bay for additional RF modules
- Processor: STM32 ARM Cortex M3 60MHz
- Model: FrSky Taranis X9D Plus
- Channels: Up to 16CH
- Operating Voltage Range: 6V - 15v (2s, 3s LiPo compatible)
- Operating Current: 260mA Maximum (with RF module and back-light on)
- Operating Temperature: -10℃ ~ 45℃
- Backlit LCD Screen: 212*64 Monochrome
- Model Memories: 60 (expandable by SD card)
- Receiver Compatibility: FrSky X Series, D Series, and V8-II Series
- Stick Mode: Mode 2 (Left hand throttle)
- 1x Taranis X9D Plus Transmitter (Mode 2)
- 1x Neck Strap
- 1x User Manual