FrSky Taranis Q X7 2.4G 16CH Radio Transmitter - 2 Colors
This is the new Taranis Q X7 radio by FrSky. It's a lower cost and simplified version of the widely popular FrSky Taranis radio and operates on OpenTX just like the original. The Q X7 features a modern and sleek look along with an easy to navigate menu and intuitive scroll wheel and button controls.
The radio includes a Haptic Vibration Feedback System which provides alternative feedback to the voice and sound alert warnings. This 16 channel radio has smooth ball bearing gimbals and is loaded with 6 switches and 2 knobs. It runs on OpenTX and files can be shared with the popular X9D Plus. The MicroSD card slot offers unlimited model memory options. It also has a USB port for upgrades and to connect to a PC for adjusting settings.
One of the best features of the Taranis Q X7 is its full telemetry capability, as well as RSSI signal strength feedback. The wheel and center buttons make navigating the backlit menu easy and precise. The Q X7 is equipped with an audio jack output and trainer port as well. And of course, the transmitter has a module bay for JR-type modules using other protocol receivers and with the use of a FrSky XJT module, this radio can support up to 32-channels. Other features include Receiver Match, Real-Time Flight Data Logging, and Super Low Latency for precision flying.
Overall this Radio has the features of more expensive transmitters at an unprecedented value.
All Q X7s now come with a balance charge port. With the included cable, use the FrSky FCX07 charger to power your Q X7 using rechargeable batteries (sold separately).
- Quad ball bearing gimbals
- Receiver match
- Audio speech outputs (values, alarms, settings, etc.)
- Antenna status detection and adjustment
- Real-time flight data logging
- Receiver signal strength indicator (RSSI) alerts
- Super low latency
- Smart port supported
- Vibration alerts
- Configuration files compatible with Taranis X9D Plus
- Model: FrSky Taranis Q X7
- Operating Voltage Range: 6V - 15v (2s, 3s LiPo compatible)
- Operating Current: 210mA Maximum (with RF module and back-light on)
- Operating Temperature: -10℃ to 45℃
- Backlit LCD Screen: 128*64 Outdoor Readable
- Model Memories: 60 (extendable by SD card)
- Receiver Compatibility: FrSky X Series, D Series, and V8-II Series (and others, if using external module)
- 1x Taranis Q X7 Transmitter (Black)
- 1x Back strap
- 1x User Manual