FrSky Taranis Q X7S 2.4G 16CH Radio Transmitter - 2 Colors
The FrSky Taranis Q X7S is the upgraded version of the original Taranis Q X7. It includes all the features of the Taranis Q X7 and more.
This is a lightweight, feature packed, reliable system, and now it comes in two color schemes: Blue and Carbon Fiber. The radio includes a Haptic Vibration Feedback System which provides alternative feedback to the voice and sound alert warnings. This 16 channel radio has upgraded ball bearing hall sensor gimbals and is loaded with six upgraded switches and two knobs. It runs on OpenTX and files can be shared with the popular X9D Plus. The MicroSD card slot offers unlimited model memory options. It also has a USB port for upgrades and for connection to a PC (to adjusting settings).
One of the best features of the Taranis Q X7S is its full telemetry capability, as well as RSSI signal strength feedback. Wheel and center enter buttons make navigating the backlit menu easy and precise. The transmitter is equipped with an audio jack output and trainer port as well. In addition, the Taranis Q X7S supports the wireless trainer function. And of course, a bay for use with JR-type modules is included. It can be used with other protocol receivers and with a FrSky XJT module.
This radio can support up to 32-channels. Other features include Receiver Match, Real-Time Flight Data Logging, and Super Low Latency for precision flying. Overall this Radio has the features of more expensive transmitters at an unprecedented value.
Now includes a bonus R9M UHF Module & Super-8 Antenna!
- Hall sensor gimbals and upgraded switches
- Receiver match
- Supports wireless trainer function
- Audio speech outputs (values, alarms, settings, etc.)
- Real-time flight data logging
- Receiver signal strength indicator (RSSI) alerts
- Super low latency
- Vibration alerts
- Model files are compatible with Taranis X9D / X9D Plus / X9E
- Open source firmware OpenTX installed
- Model: FrSky Taranis Q X7S
- Operating Voltage Range: 6V - 15V (2s, 3s LiPo compatible)
- Operating Current: 210mA Maximum (with RF module and back-light on)
- Channels: 16CH Standard / 32CH Maximum
- Operating Temperature Range: -10℃ ~ 45℃
- Backlit LCD Screen: 128*64 Outdoor Readable
- Memories: 60 (extendable by MicroSD (TF) card)
- 1x Taranis Q X7S Transmitter
- 1x Gimbal Protector
- 1x Battery
- 1x FCX07 Charger
- 1x Stickers
- 1x Back Strap
- 1x EVA Bag
- 1x R9M UHF Module
- 1x FrSky Super-8 Antenna
- Carbon Fiber