Flyduino KISS FC V2 32bit F7 Flight Controller
The Idea was to get the simple KISS FC to the next level, and due to the intensive long-term tests of some good pilots, Flyduino optimized the code to a point where you can get your quad in the air quickly and easily.
Now you just need to choose your Airframe in the GUI and you are able to fly (at least with a KISS ESC), otherwise, you can download presets of well-known pilots for given configurations. And of course, you can tweak the PID yourself through the GUI.
The software setup side is as reduced as possible. Many things are already taken into account for you. A known feature is the telemetry, in combination with our 32bit ESC line it‘s possible to show the live telemetry data via OSD on your FPV live feed or in the KISS FC GUI. This way you get useful information like the Voltage of your battery, current consumption, ESC temperature and motor RPM. Other FC firmware (e.x. Betaflight) are ported for the use with the KISS FC V2.
- ARM-Cortex M7 MCU
- Powered directly by the battery
- Onboard USB
- Bidirectional communication
- Ultrafast Dshot 2400, sinHybrid and full Kiss Telemetry support
- Brand: Flyduino
- Voltage: 2s - 6s (direct)
- Integrated DC-DC Converter: 2s - 6s, 6V -30V, max 500mA on 5V
- ESC Outputs: Amplified to 5V Signal (with very fast drivers)
- USB Controller: CP2102 USB-UART (for simpler updates with the KISS Bootloader)
- Gyro and ACC Sensor: MPU6000
- MCU: STM32F722RET6 (ARM-Cortex M7) @ 216Mhz
- Mounting Holes: 30mm x 30mm (with 3.3mm holes)
- Weight: 5g
- 1x KISS FC V2 Flight Controller