Emax Buzz 2400KV 4s FPV Racing Drone (BNF)
Explore Your Limits
Utilizing advanced composite 3k woven carbon fiber, robustness is gained while minimizing weight. In order to protect the FPV camera from impact, the camera mount was designed with aerospace grade aluminum, further improving the fortitude of the frame and giving pilots the confidence they need for a prime experience.
With the newly designed freestyle brushless motor system, Emax's technology pushes new boundaries in terms of performance and responsiveness to allow smooth feedback, giving pilots a greater sense of stability.
Pilots will be able to customize their fight characteristics with two different propeller options. The AVAN Flow will maximize the speed, efficiency, and performance of the Buzz for superior control, while the AVAN Scimitar will lengthen your flight times and survive any accident with unrivaled persistence.
Featuring a redesigned all-in-one stack, named the Magnum II, stability and reliability is now achieved in a performance drone with new features such as 32bit speed controllers and the ability to remotely disable the VTX when servicing your aircraft.
- Brand: EMAX
- Model: Buzz 2400KV BNF
- Motor: FS 2306 2400KV
- Propeller: Avan Flow 5x4.3x3 & Avan Scimitar 5x2.6x3
- Main Flight Controller: F4（OmnibusF4 firmware）
- ESC: 4-in-1, 3s - 6s, 45A, 32bit
- Receiver: FrSky XM+ Receiver, 16 CH
- Diversity Camera: Caddx Micro S1 CCD
- VTX : 0-25-200mW (adjustable frequency), 37CH (With Smart Audio)
- Frame Dimensions: 245mm Diagonal (without paddles)
- Aircraft Weight: 358g (without battery)
- 1x Buzz 2400KV 4s Quadcopter (BNF)
- 1x Avan Flow 5x4.3x3 (3x CW, 3x CCW) - Red
- 1x Avan Scimitar 5x2.8x3 (3x CW, 3x CCW) - Red
- 1x Extra Parts Package
- 1x Pagoda Right Hand Antenna
- 1x HD Camera Strap
- 1x Spare Arm
- 1x User Manual